
Alora celebrated her 2nd birthday Friday, August 22nd. It's hard to believe that she's 2 already! All day she would run into the kitchen and point at her presents exclaiming, "Princess! Princess!" She was so excited. We decided for her birthday dinner we'd take her to a place where she could at least play. The only real place that was somewhat suited for her age was McDonalds. She of course loved it. (Noah, on the other hand, did not feel good once we got there. While waiting for our food, he proceeded to puke several times all over the table and surrounding floor!)
Once we got home, a couple of neighbors came over to give her a gift (they didn't have to!) and so we invited them to stay for cake. The original cake I had ordered was supposed to be of Ariel but when I went to Smiths to pick it up, it was the ugliest cake I had ever seen. They had totally screwed up my order so I refused it. Luckily, they had a Cinderella cake already made in their cooler, so I was able to buy that one instead.

After the cake and ice cream, Alora got to open her presents. She is definitely one spoiled little princess! It was fun though to see her get excited over all her presents. When one of the boys or neighbor kids would touch her new toys, she would shriek at them. It was kind of funny to see her possesiveness already.
5 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging. It is pretty fun. I hope Noah is feeling better.
Hi Deseret! I found your blog off you facebook page. Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how big you kids are! Where does the time go? Feel free to check out our blog too!
I noticed on facebook that you had a blog and I had to check it out. It's already very cute.
Hurray for Alora being 2. We just celebrated Lizzie's birthday too. I can't believe these little girls are already 2 years old. That time really flew by.
Dez, I have tagged you! I hope you play along. Check out my blog to find out what to do! Cute pics of your kids. P.S. Thanks for keeping the pictures puke-free. :)
Hello Deseret and Jeremy. How are you. we miss you so much and glad so glad that you have a blog. Alora is getting so big.
Post a Comment