Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bowling with the Neighbors

It is definitely easier to bowl as a couple as opposed to bowling with all your kids, let alone a bunch of other kids, but we gave it a shot and joined our neighbors at the Jack and Jill lanes in American Fork last night. I think everyone had fun, even if the kid scores seemed to greatly outweigh our own scores. Maybe we should have been using the bumpers! We did however manage to pull a few strikes and spares, resulting in us "riding the Brunswick" or spinning around on the floor. Too bad I didn't get any embarrassing photos of those.


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

why didn't you tell me you have a blog!! Yay! I am so glad you finally joined us!! I can't believe the size of your children!! Holy Cow! They grew up!

The Harker's said...

Hi Deseret! It looks like you had fun bowling! We need to do that with our kids sometime. I bet they would love it! And I would love bowling with the bumbers! Maybe I could actually get a good score for once...

Cheree said...

Noah looks like a little man. Has it been that long since we saw you? Your kids look like they are having fun.