As many of you already know we are expecting a baby boy the end of July. Noah has been perhaps the most excited out of our kids (even though he really wanted another sister). Today he brought home a new story he wrote about when we have the baby. It's a little fragmented and has a few spelling errors, but he's still learning. It's pretty cute and he wanted me to post it, so here it is:
Baby Max
by Noah Fuls
When my mom was haveing a baby boy my mom was in the hospital. We went to the hospital and they were going to take it out. I didn't want to watch because I don't like the dirty stuff. I'm going to cloths my eyes but before I cloths my eyes I'm going to say dad tell me wen I could open my eyes. My brother wanted to watch and my dad. But my sister I don't now if she wants to watch. My mom came home on July 26. I was sad and happy. I rockt my baby brother and he fell a sleep and the next day I'll feed him his bottle. The next day I read him a book called In a People House. He was laughing so much that I can't get him a sleep but I got him a bottle and he fell a sleep. And I watch Spongebob with my baby named baby Max. He was laghing at Spongebob and Patrick and Sandy. And my baby watched batman with Jackson but evey one in my family loved my new baby. He will wach elmo with Alora. If he is tired I'll put him in his bed. I will make him a card this is what it will say Dear baby Max I love you so much if we go to the Park I will hold you.
The End
When my mom was haveing a baby boy my mom was in the hospital. We went to the hospital and they were going to take it out. I didn't want to watch because I don't like the dirty stuff. I'm going to cloths my eyes but before I cloths my eyes I'm going to say dad tell me wen I could open my eyes. My brother wanted to watch and my dad. But my sister I don't now if she wants to watch. My mom came home on July 26. I was sad and happy. I rockt my baby brother and he fell a sleep and the next day I'll feed him his bottle. The next day I read him a book called In a People House. He was laughing so much that I can't get him a sleep but I got him a bottle and he fell a sleep. And I watch Spongebob with my baby named baby Max. He was laghing at Spongebob and Patrick and Sandy. And my baby watched batman with Jackson but evey one in my family loved my new baby. He will wach elmo with Alora. If he is tired I'll put him in his bed. I will make him a card this is what it will say Dear baby Max I love you so much if we go to the Park I will hold you.
The End
5 comments:
Did I know you were expecting?!? Congrats! What a cute story he wrote. Your fam is so cute....I'm really excited for you guys. ;)
That is so adorable. He is so smart. And I cannot believe how grown up he is. Why didn't you tell me you had a blog.
That is so cute!!
Cute...he is one talented kid...such a great imagination. I'm impressed that he writes down these storeies at such a young age, and they are pretty long, too. It's really fabulous! (it might not be long before he's writing on his own blog!)
You always keep things so quiet. I had no idea that you were expecting and that you knew what you were having. Congratulations! Noah is so funny and cute. You can tell he is very excited for his new brother.
Post a Comment