Thursday, August 27, 2009
"Booger Boy" and Sunshine
After picking Jackson up from his first day of kindergarten, I asked him how it went to which he replied, "I like everyone in my class except the booger boy." I asked him what he meant by that and he said, "At storytime a boy wiped his booger on me. I don't like him. I even don't like Sunshine." Confused again, I asked him what he meant by that, to which he replied, "I don't like the girl Sunshine." I asked if that was her name and he adamently said yes, it was her name. Of all the things he could have told me about his first day in school, he thought these two kids were the most important thing to share. You have to love Jackson's randomness at time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehehe!!! That is so funny! ewwww on the booger boy and who would name their child Sunshine?
Post a Comment