Thursday, September 22, 2011

It Pays To Complain... Literally!

You know those huge 4.2 lb bags of Tyson chicken nuggets that the club stores sell?  If your family is like ours, those are pretty much a staple in our house since all four of our kids love them.  The most recent bag I purchased, however, was a huge dissapointment.  Approximately half of the nuggets were tiny!  I'm talking popcorn chicken-sized.  Of course the only one that didn't notice was Max, but the older 3 thought I was cheating them out. 

Because of this inconsistency, I decided to write Tyson's Quality Assurance department and inform them.  I wasn't expecting to hear back from them, but happily I did!  Today in the mail I got a letter apologizing for the issue.  I also got a check for $12.00 as part of their "quality guarantee."  It definitely pays to complain!

1 comment:

Kimberly King said...

Awesome! I once complained about the new Kix cereal, and to my surprise, I received coupons for free cereal! I love customer service that actually serves the customer!