Noah's teacher, Mrs. Matteson, said this in her nomination of Noah, "Noah has expemplified TRRFCC character throughout this entire year! He comes to school each day with a positive attitude, his work always meets and often exceeds the expectations. There is evidence of careful consideration to assignments. Noah is extremely humble and kind to others. He would do anything for anyone in the class, and I feel that Noah has perhaps not been given the recognition that he so deserves because he is so quiet, compliant,and humble. I cannot think of a better candidate for this award!" We are so proud of Noah and of everything he does!
Friday, May 18, 2012
TRRFCC Character
Noah was chosen as one of the few students in his school to receive the TRRFCC character award. This award is given to those students who have been a role model to his/her peers this past school year.
Noah's teacher, Mrs. Matteson, said this in her nomination of Noah, "Noah has expemplified TRRFCC character throughout this entire year! He comes to school each day with a positive attitude, his work always meets and often exceeds the expectations. There is evidence of careful consideration to assignments. Noah is extremely humble and kind to others. He would do anything for anyone in the class, and I feel that Noah has perhaps not been given the recognition that he so deserves because he is so quiet, compliant,and humble. I cannot think of a better candidate for this award!" We are so proud of Noah and of everything he does!
Noah's teacher, Mrs. Matteson, said this in her nomination of Noah, "Noah has expemplified TRRFCC character throughout this entire year! He comes to school each day with a positive attitude, his work always meets and often exceeds the expectations. There is evidence of careful consideration to assignments. Noah is extremely humble and kind to others. He would do anything for anyone in the class, and I feel that Noah has perhaps not been given the recognition that he so deserves because he is so quiet, compliant,and humble. I cannot think of a better candidate for this award!" We are so proud of Noah and of everything he does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment