Sunday, September 16, 2012
Five Brown and Speckled Frogs
Imagine my surprise when I found a large frog (or is it toad) while mowing our lawn! I covered it with our butterfly catcher and ran to get Jeremy (I wanted him to catch it). He managed to catch him while I continued mowing but then I found another frog! He quickly caught that one also. We were pretty amazed that we found those two guys in our yard. Afterall, we live in a desert! But then I found another one, and another one, and another one! FIVE LIVE FROGS in our backyard, most of which the lawn mower had run over.
We showed all the kids, which thought they were pretty cool. We then took them over to our friends' house that night to show all the other kids. They were all pretty excited. We ended up taking them down to the pond at the golf course across the street from our friend's house and let them go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment