Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bribery


Sometimes you need a little bribery to maintain your own sanity.  I knew with Alora's super long growth hormone test, I was definitely going to need LOTS of bribery.  Before the test, I told her if she was super, super good and didn't throw a fit, I would take her to get a manicure and pedicure.  She has only gone once before (for a friend's birthday party), so she was super excited. 

Even though she was HORRIBLE during the test (running out, kicking, screaming, crying, etc.), I gave in and still took her to get her nails done.  We went to a place called Phoenix Nails.  It was pretty much like most other nail salons.  It smells bad and you can't understand what the nail techs are whispering.  Regardless, Alora loved her pampering and ended up with cute little purple nails with  white and silver flowers.

No comments: