Max: he's now in Kindergarten! It's a full-day kindergarten, so this napping boy has some getting used to it. His teacher is Mrs. Kerr. Unfortunately, his two best buddies, Drew and Dayley, are in the other classes.
Alora: she's now in 4th grade! Hoping this year will be vastly better than last, she has Mrs. Matteson, whom we love. Both Noah and Jackson had her and she's fantastic. She does incredible projects and has her class set up like a full functioning city, Matteson Square Garden, where the kids earn paychecks and pay bills. We have a new family at church that has 9-year old triplets and they all will be in her class. Hopefully they will be an added friendship for her. FINGERS CROSSED!
Jackson: he's now in 6th grade! Since our school is still K-8, he's technically a middle school/junior high student. CRAZY! His homeroom teacher is Mrs. Patton. She's new to our school this year, but from what I've heard about her, she's supposed to be awesome. Sixth grade at our school is known to have tons and homework. We're hoping that Jackson buckles down this year and can actually keep up with all of it. He'd rather be off playing with friends or doing anything else.
Noah: Wa-hoo! 8th grade and his final year at Westar! He's now officially the big man on campus. Definitely a weird thought to realize he's now that old. His homeroom is Mrs. Keeling, which he is pretty excited about. Most of his friends are in his class, so he likes that. He tested into High School Algebra, so hopefully he won't find it too difficult. He was pretty proud of himself. He also gets to T.A. for a 4th grade class (not Alora's) and he's kind of excited about that.
I'm the PTO Secretary this year so I know I'll be at the school a lot, so hopefully I won't go too crazy at home talking to myself or the animals. Taco has already been following me around EVERYWHERE. I think she got spoiled this summer having all the kids around so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment