It seems like lately our boys have developed the "I'm bored" syndrome. All the ideas we give them simply just aren't good enough. Today, however, I found something for them to do that they actually liked. I made them little blank books out of plain white computer paper, told them they were to pretend they were authors and illustrators and that I wanted them to make me some Halloween books. It actually entertained them for quite some time and the finished products were pretty funny. (Jackson's might even be considered a little "graphic.") Following are their stories, complete with spelling mistakes. Each sentence depicts one page of their book. (Sorry, I couldn't scan in their illustrations.)
Halloween Stories
by Noah Fuls
One morning I woke up and it was halloween. I went to school with my costume, a mad sientist. he wanted a halloween party so we did. all thew the school lots of games and other stuff. too many games. all day long. we have candy, lots of it. We went home and got ready for treak-or-treating. Lots and lots of candy, more then school candy. We went home and ate are candy. Pizza, mmm... good. Someone at the door, what? (Bam, bam, bam, bam) Kids! They said candy, ymm... CANDY!!! We watcht halloween movies like Jack Skelinton.
The End

---
The Scary Pumpkin
by Jackson Fuls
A dead person got bit by a vampire. And then a crocodiles heart fell off. And a vampire was right there flying. Actually, it was playing a game with a Zombie on it. Then, a mannequin came by. And so did a giant robot so he could talk to the mannequin. There were a lot of pumpkins scaring people. Then, a vampire with headphones and a cell phone, that he stole, came over. Bats and bugs came out to eat. Then, a man got tied by the bats. Flags were coming and his body was on the floor. The man was dead and it was raining blood. The guy had wings. A crocodile and a mean worm were trying to eat people's legs. So a monster, that had claws, was trying to make a little egg into a human. The mannequin and a ghost were laughing at a skeleton because he was trying to eat them. The vampire changed to a mean snowman and he was eating people's heads off so he could see their brains. Finally, the vampires arms got cut off by the monster with the claws and the pumpkins blew up.
The End

No comments:
Post a Comment