Monday, September 20, 2010

Hot Dogs and a Little Luck

Ever since discovering you could fish with hot dogs in one of our community lakes several weeks ago, Jackson has been begging to go fishing. As I straightened up one of the garages today, I discovered that Noah's spiderman pole already had the hook, link, and sinker (literally)! When the boys got home from school, I told them I would take them fishing. On the way there, I kept reminding them that mom doesn't really know anything about fishing, other than how to cast and reel in, and to not be too disappointed if they didn't catch anything. Much to our surprise, in the matter of about 15 minutes or so, we did manage to catch three little fish on pieces of hotdog. Had it not been for the third fishing swallowing the hook, we might have been able to catch even more!





No comments: