Friday, May 6, 2011

Crowdtap

Earlier this week I joined Crowdtap. Crowdtap is a revolutionary social marketing and research platform that enables you to be rewarded for ideating and promoting with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups. Earn cash rewards for yourself and charity for taking surveys, sampling new products and promoting your favorite brands.

After taking several super-short surveys, I moved up in my rankings and was offered an Old Navy deal for active wear pants. I will be receiving a coupon in the mail for a free pair, as well as 3 additional coupons for free pants for my friends. How cool is that? About a month ago they had a similar promotion for free ankle jeans and spring dresses at Old Navy. Once I receive the pants, all I have to do is review them on my blog or Facebook account and I'm done. Super easy!

Check it out- http://crowdtap.com/invitations/4db4ae741a45ca6e4a0000da It's pretty cool!

1 comment:

hillari said...

hmm. sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info!