Monday, May 16, 2011

"I Poo in Blue"

Have you seen those limited edition Huggies brand jean diapers? Jeremy and I have made fun of them ever since we first saw them. Are these supposed to make us feel better about letting our babies and toddlers walk around in diapers because they look like actual pants? It's not like people care what picture or design is on someone elses kid's diaper.


There is also a new commercial for these diapers that started airing recently on t.v. "I poo in blue" is one of the dumbest lines in the commercial! (Sidenote: the baby in the commercial is also wearing too small of a shirt which bugs me.) http://www.huggies.com/

All kidding aside, I should mention that Mr. Max is now sportin' these laughable pants. I didn't waste a single penny on them... they were completely 100% free! How, do you ask? Simple! I found a deal on http://www.drugstore.com/ where the size 4 Huggies jean diapers were on sale for $1.99/pack. (Yes, that cheap.) Then, I went through http://www.shoprunner.com/ where I scored free shipping. Lastly, I used my paypal account as payment since I had money from a survey deposited in it, making them free, free, free! I did this scenario twice and today I received 50 or so diapers at my doorstep. You can't beat free, even if these diapers aren't something I'd want Max to sport around town.

No comments: