Friday, December 12, 2008

Letters to Santa

The boys wrote their annual "letters to Santa" before Thanksgiving even happened, so we made them wait to at least send them until Thanksgiving was officially over. To their surprise, Santa wrote them back; each with a separate letter that detailed things only specific to them. The boys were so excited that Santa knew exactly what they wanted and even who some of their friends were. He even included little packets of reindeer food for the kids to sprinkle on the front porch Christmas Eve.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute Idea. I got your blog off Face book by the way. Sounds like you have some fun Christmas traditions. My kids are not believers I wish they were, Jimmy, when asked by jackson if Santa was still alive, Jimmy said "He's alive in our hearts". Then when I told him to not tell anyone else and keep it a secret at school, he said, "They deserve to know the truth mom", we didnt have any nasty phone calls from mad parents so Im thinking he kept it on the Down low, but I feel bad he doesnt believe, I guess I never did either, my older bros and sisters spoiled it for me very young. Theres something sweet about the whole innocent childhood belief in santa.