Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kids Portrait Session

I took the kids 2 weeks ago to have some updated portraits taken of them. The boys had just had school pictures taken, but Alora hadn't had her 2 year old portraits yet, so this was a good time to do both. I chose a place in American Fork called "Pretty Pictures." I found this studio through pinchingyourpennies.com and after viewing the photographers website, I knew they'd do a good job. Our appointment was 11 am. Now mind you, Alora normally naps during this time and the boys were already getting hungry, so they were a little fidety to work with, but what kids aren't? Even though we didn't get too many pictures taken, the ones Allison, the photographer, was able to capture came out pretty cute to us. See for yourself:








2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Dez,
Your kids are so cute and they look so grown up!!! I love the pictures!! I need to get my kids' pic's taken! Love 'em!!

Jenni said...

I love Alora's outfit. That brown shirt is so cute. Those pictures turned out really good.